What would you like to learn?
FREE New Manager Course
Being a New Manager is an exciting opportunity to make a difference both for the people you will manage and to the organization. You may feel unsure and anxious about what to do next as a new manager. It is normal to think of all the “What if” scenarios: “What if I fail? What if people don’t like how I manage? What if…” The list can go on and on. The question becomes how will you to prepare for the role and what are the expectations of you being a New Manager. It is important that you know “HOW” to manage the correct way.
Manager Master Course
The Manager Master Course is a Six Week Course focused on improving your management capability in order to get results. The course is focused on the role of the Manager and the 12 Principles of Management. You will transform into an effective Manager by knowing how to leverage and use a Management Operating System for success. You will learn and apply the concepts, teach your supervisors, and then set the expectation.
Supervisor Manager Course
The Supervisor Master Course is a Six Week Course focused on improving your management capability in order to get results. The course is focused on the role of the Supervisor and the 12 Principles of Management. You will transform into an effective Supervisor by knowing how to leverage and use a Management Operating System for success. You will learn and apply the concepts, teach your team, and then set the expectation. This course will provide the foundation for YOU to become a good boss for your employees. This is a proven system that can be applied in any industry or in any organization. GUARANTEED!
Problem Solving Course
The act of Problem Solving should be at the heart of what you do everyday. However, sometimes it may seem that it is ALL you do. You should not be spending more than 20% of your day problem solving. The other time should be spent on strategy, training, 1×1’s, customer relations, etc.
- Develop a Training Plan based on needs
- Set expectations the right way
- 101 ways you can add value immediately
- 10 Habits you should learn and master
- Determine your departments capacity
- Engage your employees in problem-solving
- Huddle Meeting Agenda
- Meeting Assessments. Not all meeting are the same.
- Daily Review Meeting
- Skills Assesment Matrix
- Management Operating System Assessment
- Lost Time Checklist
- My Boss Sucks! Supervisor survival guide when thrown to the wolves.
- Know Your Numbers! Supervisor survival guide to business math that matters.
- Asking the Right Question
- State of the Amerian Manager